Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Review Or Draft Engagement Letters, Service Contracts, Agreements











About:

Hiring a new freelancer or consultant? Looking for new investors? It is important to formalize these processes and sign contracts! I can review and edit engagement letters, proposals and service contracts to your liking or also draft custom contracts from scratch.

With a BS, Summa Cum Laude, and an MBA, writing, proofing and editing are some of my greatest strengths. 

Have an important document to draft? Need editing? Or just a second set of eyes? I can review documents and/or contracts of all kind. I am flexible, hard working and honest.. whatever is on your plate, feel free to ask! 

On Fiverr, I have helped clients draft investor letters, scripts, consulting agreements, formal government complaints, severance agreements, limited liability company agreements, freelance agreements and more.

Contracts can include non-competes, non-circumvents, exclusivity provisions, non-solicitations, IP protection and more. This is all included in the price: there are no upcharges!

Note: page lengths provided in my gigs are just for samples. I can provide you a personalized quote for your document length.

Reviews


:

Paralegalpal was extremely professional and showed me why they deserve such a high rating they've accumulated throughout their time on Fiverr. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for legal documents to be drafted for their business.

:

Great work! I will definitely be back. Thank you!

:

Very easy to work with and effectively communicated with me during the whole process

:

excellent work

:

Excellent presentation as always. ☺️




No comments:

Post a Comment