Friday, September 11, 2020

Prepare Legal Document, Lawsuits Complaint,Motions











About:

Do you want to represent yourself pro se in court? Then you are in the right gig! I am a Pakistan based attorney with vast experience of offering legal services, I am here on Fiverr to assist Pro se litigants to draft their court papers in all jurisdiction in the US and anywhere in the world. My previous Clients' Reviews can tell you my expertise. With my years of legal and freelancing experience, I will be able to draft a legal motion, lawsuits, complaints of any issue for you. And in any jurisdiction. 



WHY CHOOSE ME

  • I am a licensed Attorney
  • I will draft motion, lawsuits, Complaint, Answers, etc of any legal issue
  • I will draft motion of any jurisdiction
  • I will follow your specifications from the very first word to the last
  • Speedy delivery
  • Good use of grammatical structure and accurate use of punctuation marks




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment