Friday, September 11, 2020

Consult On Canadian Immigration I Am A Licensed Lawyer











About:

-Licensed Lawyer in Canada to represent clients in Canadian Immigration applications, both permanent and temporary.

- Applications such as Permanent Residency applications under Express Entry of Canada ( Federal Skilled Worker Program), Provincial Nominee Program of Canada, Spousal Sponsorship, self-employed, business and investor immigration. 

- Also, temporary applications such as work permit, study permit, Visitor visa, Super visa and Post graduate work permit. I can also provide services for LMIA applications and Educational Credential Assessment for Canadian Immigration.

I am a licensed Ontario Lawyer, practicing immigration law. I have a Master's degree in Law from York University.

 I am able to consult you on your legal questions. Canadian Immigration process might become complex and confusing at some points. I am here to guide you through this path and get the best outcome for you and your family.

 Immigration can be stressful, but with great advice you can make the process easier and reach your desired goal. I am pleased to speak with you to discuss your qualifications and options under the various immigration programs and answer any questions or concern.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment