Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Help You Draft The China Nnn Agreement











About:

1. Who I am? 
China Licensed Lawyer

I am native Chinese with 10-year law experience in Shanghai,China
2009 Graduated from the University of Chicago in the United States
Back home working as China Licensed Lawyer in China



2009-2012, First job in the the Government Court of Shanghai City, China
2013-2015, Lawyer of The King & Wood Mallesons,China
2016-Now,  Help foreign companies to Register China Trademark & Patent

And Draft the legal papers(NNN), Resolve the trade disputes 



2. What I offer?
Draft China NNN Agreement 

(Non-Disclosure/Non-Use/Non-Circumvention agreement)

Help Amazon Sellers and Foreign Companies to draft NNN Agreement and Contract



3. Why you need NNN Agreement?

Innovation Create Profits--Keep Innovation-----Keep Forward

Just protect your IP, Design, Trade Secrets,Trademarks, Patents, etc when sourced in China. 



4. How To Order?

Please directly order and inform your business info.

4.1 Company name/address/manager

4.2 Your sourced product name
4.3 Your Supplier name and Supplier's Alibaba.com link?



Then, you will get China NNN Agreement within 1 day.


Reviews


:

Lin was a pleasure to deal with. He provided quick responses and answered all of my concerns. Will be using him again.

:

This is mt first NNN Agreement drafting. I'm happy with the response time and help. The document seems very thorough and worked out well for my needs. All questions were answered. I would recommend this service.

:

He is awesome to work with. He had my NNN ready for me very quickly and answered all of my questions. When he checked the signatures and stamps of my returned documents, he found a issue with one of the signatures. I would work with him again :)

:

He was absolutely amazing, put my mind at ease with sourcing overseas to China. He is your GUY with protecting your product and brand! Will be back!

:

Fantastic service, and fast! Linglongcho was prompt in all replies and very helpful. I will definitely be using his services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment