Saturday, September 19, 2020

Unlock Your Amazon Store Restricted Categories











About:

I will submit an application for your Amazon store topical category and get approval with a legal process. We do this process with the help of Amazon support and we have the affiliation with Amazon team. we need the account user permissions and seller configuration.

Reviews


:

Thanks for Your Approval

:

The Guru of Amazon. Extremely helpful. I will definitely be recommending him to anyone. Will use again

:

Prior to working with Syed, I had been trying to get amazon's topical approval for many months without any success. Syed was able to get topical approval for my product in about a month, working very closely with me on all aspects of my listing. He is very knowledgable about the process and directed me every step of the way. I would highly recommend Syed to anyone that needs assistance selling on amazon. He is very professional and responsive to all requests. I have enjoyed working with him and plan on using his services in the future. I give him 5 stars on communication, providing the service described, and would recommend him highly.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment