Monday, May 24, 2021

Perform Patent Search And Provide Design Advise











About:

I will search office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application. On request, and at no additional cost to you, I will provide a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the protection and secrecy of your idea



I have searched every single top 100 best seller item of more than 30 Amazon product categories.



My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). I will lend my personal search techniques to you for just $40.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very knowledgable vendor and a comprehensive report. I think money spent well worth. Fast delivery . He clairified all my confusions with great patiemce and with detailed replies after report submission

Seller's Response:

Friendly seller who is willing to answer my questions patiently.

Seller's Response:

Delivered on time with detailed report. Will hire again for next job.

:

Thanks for your kind review

:

thank u! it was helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment