Monday, December 28, 2020

Provide Proper Solution Of The Disputes With Arbitration, Regulatory











About:

Presently, I am working as a Advocate/Lawyer in High Court. since 30 years . I have gained considerable experience in the field of Commercial law, family law, Civil Law and criminal law etc. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and to develop innovative and creative solutions to the legal issues. I am able to work on my own initiative and can demonstrate the high level of motivation required meeting the tightest of deadlines .Even under significant pressure; I possess a strong ability to perform effectively 

I provide legal services in following domains...

1-      Commercial law:

Intellectual property, banking and finance

2-  Family Laws-

Divorce: Family adoption, guardianship. Custody of child, court marriage, adoption, Guardian, and private child matters.

3- Civil laws:

-Property disputes, real estate and construction issues, transfer of property.

4- Criminal law:

Personal injury, Criminal defense, car accidents, Complaints,



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall I'm very satisfied we are working on some small points but that is to be expected I will continue o work on other projects with this gentleman in the weeks ahead and will keep him for any legal issues

Seller's Response:

great work and very compliant. The seller worked to a very tight deadline and for a great price, would highly recommend,

:

Very responsive

:

He Is a great communicator. Is very Professional I am happy with his work He is very fast.

:

And he is really nice man and i also enjoyed to work with him




No comments:

Post a Comment