Thursday, December 3, 2020

Perform A Patent Search











About:

I WILL PERFORM A PATENT SEARCH EITHER IN US, UK, AUSTRALIA, CANADA ANY COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONALLY.

 TERMS AND CONDITIONS- BEFORE YOU MAKE THE FIRST ORDER YOU HAVE TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS AND MY SERVICES WITH ME.

- ALL COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME WILL BE JUST BY THE WRITTEN MESSAGES HERE IN FIVERR.

- YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE THE INVENTOR AND YOU MUST WRITE ALL THE DETAILS OF YOUR INVENTION BY YOURSELF.

- SO I CAN COMPLETE MY WORK I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU SOME INFORMATION LIKE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE, ETC.

- Any services I provide not constitute a legal advice.

- I have the right to change my fees based on the type of your invention.



Reviews


:

Great experience with him. Delivered before deadline and submitted detailed work. Now we will already hire him for the patent application.

:

great results as always! thank you :)

:

Great job! Let's move on to the next phase with my invention.

:

multiple orders, great experience.

:

great , did a thorough search




No comments:

Post a Comment