Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Search Or Registration Of Trademark, Copyright And Patent











About:

Hi,

I am a lawyer with four years of practice in IP law. I have filed numerous patents, trademarks and copyrights. During my legal carrier, I have handled a variety of IPR issues. So I can do complete justice to any case before me. I can do



  • Trademark Search & Consultation
  • Patent Search & Consultation
  • Trademark Filing
  • Copyright Filing 

  • Patent Filing


Do not place your orders directly. Please leave me a message stating the service you need and we can go forward from there.



US Trademark registration should be only ordered by persons who are domiciled in USA or have a company incorporated in the USA. In case of orders for US Trademark registration by persons not domiciled in the USA, such orders would be cancelled immediately

                   

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gokul made this process Very easy and Understanding. He answered all my questions I had, also responds to you very quickly. I definitely recommend !

Seller's Response:

Thank You.

Seller's Response:

Seller was quite fast doing his job. Explanation in his report is clear, I will use his service again. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank You.

Seller's Response:

I highly recommend gokulkrishna661 for help with trademark. He was very informative and provided a very clear and easy to understand instruction list after preparing the paperwork process. He made things go very smoothly and delivered well before the due date. Thank you, gokulkrishna661, for your help!




No comments:

Post a Comment