Thursday, August 13, 2020

Draft And File Your Trade Mark











About:

I will perform all necessary checks on your desired trademark. I will provide advice on whether, and why your trademark is viable and capable of registration with the UK, the EU and worldwide. 



File a word or logo in the UK quicker and cheaper than other trade mark territories. 



Can be filed by Amazon sellers worldwide for Amazon Brand Registry. 



We will run a FREE search if you send us a message with 



- your proposed trade mark

- the type of goods or service you provide



I have filed 1000's of trade marks in the UK and abroad. I run my own trade mark business Trademark-r Ltd which is registered in the UK. 



If you have a viable mark I will complete the necessary documents to have it registered within the UK. Once your application is complete you will be legally entitled to insist that others do not make use of your trademarked name. 



I can also provide further trademark advice, please send me a direct message for a personalised quote for this service. 

Reviews


:

Thank you

:

Speedy service

:

Speedy response and excellent communication. extremely good value for money. Would recommend

:

Wow, fantastic job, very reliable, fast and gentle. A real pro! with pleasure again!

:

Knowledgeable, attentive delivered timely manner and has carried out tasks required perfectly.




No comments:

Post a Comment