Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Create And File A Turnkey Trademark Application











About:

Have you ever wanted to have a trademark filed, without having to micro-manage the process? Here's your chance, everything is included, and performed by me, a US trademark attorney. I'll see your application through to Registration, and move the application along as quickly as possible. 



This is a full trademark application, seen through to the Registration, including:

- Preparing a Professional Trademark Application

- Due Diligence

- Comprehensive Search

- Filing the Application

- Official fee for TEAS PLUS (1 class)

- Up to THREE OFFICE ACTION RESPONSES (Normally $165 each)

- Forwarding Electronic Registration Certificate (paper certificate available for extra fee + shipping)

- Monitoring trademark application through the process and afterwards



Foreign Buyers Welcome! With the new regulations, you need a US attorney if your residence is outside the US. I can help you, there is no additional fee.



Disclaimers: This may be considered legal advertising. Success of previous applications is not necessarily representative of your application's success.



Reviews


:

I appreciate the communication to determine the best class for my trademark. He asked follow-up questions and also answered mine.

:

Seller was fast. Cant wait to see final product.

:

Nyall has been a real pleasure to work with. He answered all the questions I had, making me feel confident in his ability to get the job done. I needed two trademarks filed and he completed the applications promptly. I am so happy that I chose Nyall for the job and look forward to the remainder of the process with him.

:

A great experience! Excellent customer service! I feel happy and confident with my purchase! Thank you!

:

Initially I needed help getting my trademark to go through after having some trouble putting it through myself. Nyall's assistance was excellent and my trademark went through right away with his help. This fiverr purchase was for Nyall to send me some trademark documentation that was sent to him from the USPTO as he was the registered correspondent, and as promised he sent it right away. I've received excellent service so far and would recommend Nyall.




No comments:

Post a Comment