Thursday, August 20, 2020

Write Amazon Suspension Appeal Letter For Account Reinstatement











About:

Hi there, 

My name is Arslan



I have seen that many seller accounts suspended and they find it very difficult to reinstate their account.



Is your seller account suspended? Then please do not send any generic emails. 



It's time to hire a professional and get back your account. First I will analyze why it has happened and what could I do to avoid the issue in the future. Every plan of action will be tailored as per the situation and 100% customized. 



First of all, I need to figure out why you were suspended. To do this, I will analyze your specific situation with a free
 CONSULTATION, I will need all the necessary information. This will help us understand how to set up the job and help us optimize our appeal letter.



My services included - 



  • High ODR / Cancellation Rate / Late Shipment Rate
  • Inauthentic
  • Copyright / Trademark / Patent Infringement
  • Used sold as new
  • Feedback / Review Manipulation / Seller Code of Conduct Violation
  • Suspended due to high rate of negative customer experience 


NOTE - Due to the nature of their investigation I do not guarantee 100% reinstatement.

I do not handle document related cases.



Thanks

Arslan Shafique

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! I will recommend this gentle man to everyone out there. He is a silent workaholic guy! Trust me, you will win if you hire him.

:

thank you very much

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment