Thursday, August 27, 2020

Help You In Everything In Portugal











About:

Portugal is a historic and yet charismatic country that offers an ideal destination for a

fantastic holiday and lately is great place to develop tourist ventures.

Although Portugal is a very developed country and most people speak English, I realized that foreigners and tourists don´t have the necessary support to carry out their operations or wishes in Portugal.
In 2019 I decided to create a consulting and service company to fill this gap, following

my( and company) values: integrity, responsability, communication and excelency, i hope to add value to your life.

 
 This are the main services that I perform:



- Business Opportunities ( i.e creating your business in Portugal).



- Import / Export



- Taxes



- Real Estates. ( I work with several real Estates agents)



- Obtaining Portuguese Nationality or permanent residence.

.

- Tour Guide. (I have agreements with tourists operators).



If you need anything else, just contact me and  i´m sure i can provide what you need.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good job, very responsive, understood very quickly what we were looking for. he knows his subject very well. A real pro

Seller's Response:

Pedro willing to put the effort to help you solving the issues you're facing. He's always available and willing to help. 5 stars.

:

Awesome buyer. I hope we will able to work again in the future.

:

Very good service. Very helpful.

:

Very easy to work with this buyer. Great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment