Saturday, August 15, 2020

Write A Patent For Your Invention











About:

The patent system is not designed for lone inventors or small companies. The law is complicated and if your invention is not defined and described properly your patent will be refused and you will have wasted your money.



The process



I will:



1. Ask you questions about your invention (and provide a Non-Disclosure Agreement if requested).



2. Based on your answers, write a patent with the proper legal wording to protect your invention.



4. Send the draft patent to you for comments.



5. If necessary, update the patent so that it is ready to file.



Patent law firms usually charge huge amounts of money for this process to cover their costs, with me you will have the same expertise at a fraction of the cost. 

Reviews


:

Alex has been very kind and available to help with explanations and changes I wanted to make. I found working with him a great pleasure especially because he totally understood my idea and expressed it at its best. I totally recommend him for his work and expertise.

:

Dont apply for a patent alone if you met Alexander_ip already! Trust me, he is a hidden jewel in patent application creation. I was amazed how he could explain my own invention better than me

:

Alexander was very helpful by not only sending over a nda to make sure that my invention was secure, but he went out of his way to conduct a very thorough in depth patent search. Given that I had given him an extra 100$ for the search it was well worth it. I can say with full confidence that he is truly a master of his work

:

Seller is very understanding, wonderfully articulate, and highly knowledgeable. Delivery was outstanding, on time, and seller continued to work with me after completion. I also payed extra for his patent research summary which was comprehensive and worth it. He also included relevant technical drawings of his own accord and creation. I will definitely be returning to him in the future.

:

I loved that my vision was made clear in writing and all my ideas that I needed to be captured were implemented. Thank you so much for your great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment