Thursday, June 4, 2020

Be Your Solicitor In Spain











About:

My name is José Zambrano. I´m a licensed and registered Lawyer in ICA Málaga. I live in the Costa del Sol, a wonderful and special area for many reasons.

I have clients from many different nationalities (Spanish, German, British, Russian, Belgian, Swedish,...). It´s very logical if we think about the cosmopolitan place where we live in.

I´m focused on judicial and extrajudicial advice to all my clients. I know what you want from a Lawyer: professionalism, discretion and a permanent search for a solution. I always keep in mind these three principles.

I studied Law in Seville´s University. Later on I also got a Master Degree in Deusto University (Bilbao). I also have a wide experience and knowledge of investment products and financial advice.

I offer my services in Spain and online worldwide.



José Zambrano.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment