Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Expertly Register Your Trademark As USA Licensed Attorney











About:

*Contact me for customized offers and tailored pricing*



To file a trademark in USA if your home address or your place of business is in another country, the application needs to be filed by a Lawyer licensed in the U.S.



Search for similar brands and potential conflicts with your commercial name. 



I will file the trademark and logo registration for you as a lawyer. Government fees not included.



Once filed successfully my job would be done and the process will continue as normal, with the times and steps determined by the US government for all brands and trademarks.



Even though we will do the registration with due care and to the best of my abilities, success on getting the brand and having the trademark granted will depend on your brand, potential opposition and government determination on the merits of it.



Doing this work for you is not a guarantee in any way that your trademark will be granted or that the application will be successful.



Opposition and challenge defense, as well as government additional requirements are out of the scope of this job and need to be handled by you or the attorney of your choosing.



I am here to find out how can I help you.



 



Reviews


:

LuckyLou17 is a very serious, flexible and knowledgeable lawyer. Even in the midst of the pandemic. He was able to help me get through this. He made trademarking a breeze, and I cannot imagine getting through this without his guidance. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a trademark.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment