Friday, June 5, 2020

Efile Your Pakistan And USA Income Tax Return











About:

Hello Dear Americans and Pakistanis,



Are you looking for you Income Tax Return Filling?



Then you are at Right Gig. I am a Final-Level student of Chartered Accountancy, having diversified experience in the field of Accounting, Taxation and Finance. It is worthwhile to mention here that I have 3 years of experience in International Taxation specifically. For you, I will:



1. Prepare and file your Income Tax Return.

2. Provide you Tax advisory.

3. Prepare your accounts in QuickBooks/Excel/Xero Online.



I guarantee you:

  • 99.9% Accuracy in services.
  • Timely completion of assigned work with due care


**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING**



Best Regards and Good luck.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience with this guy! he is smart and fast! recommended for all!

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot dude, its an honor for me working with you on different projects

:

And again working with him amazing. 100% quality!!

:

Thank you so much, its an honor for me really. Thank you again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment