Monday, June 1, 2020

Give Legal Consultancy Services Like A Digital Lawyer











About:

This is for anyone seeking legal opinion on any area of law from any territory in the world be it



1. Labour law

2. Commercial law

3. Asylum law

4. Immigration law 

5. Competition law

6. Contract Law

7. Any other law



This is for anyone who needs advice on drafting of 



1. Plaints

2. Appeals

3. Letters

4. Notices

5. Replies to notices



Reviews


:

I had gotten mysel into a fix when dealing with a legal matter and Neha's advice helped me move in a direction that was favorable to me. She is super responsive, Very clear in communication and I felt confident with her legal work of my case. Will happily return to her for any future requirements.

:

I learned a lot about legal terms.

:

very timely service, with great communication. the work was well presented. I know where to go for legal advice.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment