Monday, June 29, 2020

Writing Legal Terms To Meet Business Goal











About:

I'm a Legal Counsel with substantive commercial law experience and expertise that would benefit you. If you are looking for the following legal documents to protect your interest, please reach me out as soon as possible: - 

  • Review and writing contracts;
  • Legal letters;  
  • Memorandum of Agreement (MOA);
  • Non disclosure agreement (NDA);
  • Deed of Assignment (DOA);
  • Leasing & Tenancy agreement;
  • Software & Hardware agreement;
  • Confidentiality agreement;
  • Sales and purchase agreement;
  • Supply and purchase agreement;
  • Service level agreement;
  • User terms and conditions (for online marketplace); and
  • Privacy policy and notice (with GDPR compliance).


For general legal documents, I will normally get back to you in not more than 2 working days or sometimes even in less than an hour.



While for comprehensive legal documents, please do not assume my availability as I will need to assess the case before an accurate turnaround time and reasonable price can be provided to you. I wanted to deliver high-quality jobs for you.



****PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS ****



Disclaimer: I shall not be held liable nor responsible should you failed to contact and confirm my availability for works. Thanks



Reviews


:

this is the second time Jeny helped us with our agreements. she has delivered exceptionally, and went above beyond. such professionalism is what every start up needs.

:

Jeny did a Privacy Policy that is PDPA and GDPR compliant for me. Also did a Terms of Service. Very efficient. Well researched and quality work. I would recommend her. Thank you!

:

Jen is professional, efficient, and nice. If you require any help with legal work, certainly recommend her!

:

She is outstanding!! I will use again and again without hesitation. Best seller!!

:

Extremely happy with the seller. She is always thorough and professional! I will use again and again. :))







Writing Legal Terms To Meet Business Goal

No comments:

Post a Comment