Sunday, June 7, 2020

And Help You Income Tax Return On Fbr











About:

About This Gig
Hello,


If you are looking for accounting and bookkeeping services, you're in the right place.



My motto is “Let Me Take Care of the Books While You're Taking Care of Business!”



About Myself :



I have an accounting and Commerce bachelor's degree and more than 7 years of professional experience in various organizations and accounting offices. If you're trying to find an expert and trustworthy freelancer, I'm right for you to give me the chance to recruit me.



Tax Related Services Services for Pakistan Clients

  1. Monthly Sales Tax Returns E-Filing (E-FBR).
  2. Monthly Income Tax Statements.(IRIS)
  3. Annually Sales Tax Return.(E-FBR)
  4. Annually Income Tax Return(Companies, Individuals, Proprietorship )(IRIS)
  5. Income Tax & Sales Tax Challan through E-Filing.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment