Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Quickbooks Chart Of Accounts Setup Services











About:

I am a Professional accountant. I have Master Degree in Accounting & Finance  and  7 years of experience working as Bookkeeper, Clean-up / Setup accounts 



QuickBooks has a default set of accounts, however, they may not make sense to you out for your business.  With this product, I will create a Chart of Accounts based on your business and your personal preferences.



Please contact me first before ordering my gig to discuss your specific requirements.



Why you hire me:
  • Accuracy and efficiency
  • 24/7 hours response
  • I'll start right after you hire me 
  • Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction 
  • Money back guarantee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent and Reliable!!

Seller's Response:

Delivered what I asked for

:

Aqeel has a lot of patience and understanding. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I will be obtaining the best on a monthly basis.

:

Thanks

:

Very Professional




No comments:

Post a Comment