Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Assist With Your Legal Case Or Claim











About:

I provide the tools to file your lawsuit and work with you until settlement, I will find the case law to help you prevail.



Support for pro-se/pro-per/unrepresented litigants



EXPERTISE IN:

Litigation; Appeals
Family Law including divorce, custody, and support;
Employment Law, EEOC; 
Personal Injury - Motor vehicle, and slip and fall;
Insurance Law for homeowners and commercial clients;
Surrogate's Court; Torts, Contracts and more.



If you don't see a topic, just ask.








Reviews


:

She is amazing. I'm so grateful to know her. I will use her to draft legal docs as long as I have docs to draft.

:

She was fantastic in providing feedback and it really helped having another legal professional look over my arguments, instead of spending hundreds more for an attorney to do the same thing.

:

Prepared summons and complaint for me. Explained what I didn’t understand. Delivered quickly!! One of the best sellers I’ve worked with on Fiverr.

:

awesome work. would definitely recommend

:

Cant put a value on some people, they are priceless. i wont forget my promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment