Thursday, June 4, 2020

A Patent Search For Your Product











About:

Hi,



I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application. 



My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending). 



So if you want to know whether you can sell your product on Amazon or if you want to know whether you can patent the idea, you have come to the right place.



I am a legal attorney who has filed and search numerous patents in my carrier.



On request, and at no additional cost to you, I will provide a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the protection and secrecy of your idea. 







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything was great I will work again with this seller!

:

Thankyou

:

Fast delivery. Thank you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment