Friday, June 5, 2020

Write You A Contract











About:

I will write a contract for you

I have written many business contracts

The most important thing about contracts is that both parties know their obligations and both parties know what will happen if there are issues

The main purpose of you signing a contract is to protect your interests.  We make sure that your interests are not compromised at allWe will be tough

Contracts should reflect their marketing promises where relevant

My contracts are written in simple easy to understand English

Contracts must include all stages including 

  • Pre-contract
  • Entering the contract
  • Using the contract
  • Contract breaches
  • Ending the contract
  • Post contract

My long term suggestions are often useful

I will include delivery, maintenance, warranties, replacements, training, insurance, etc etc

I bring a new eye, a fresh perspective, an independent view and I have no emotional baggage

I will send you my Warning, Warning, Warning paper for free as this internationally acclaimed paper helps you negotiate the contract

I unconditionally guarantee this gig.  At any time you can cancel – without giving a reason – and I will accept that cancellation and you will get your money back

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I ordered a contract re-write; The contract was written with modern and friendly terms and was sufficient for any normal business. However, t was in the revisions that followed that this seller proved his worth in receiving a full 5 star rating given today. This contract had to meet a vast range of requirements as it was for the purchase and supply of products, providing services as a subcontractor in a potentially high risk trades environment, cover the clause for installment and the provisions of changing ownership points of risk and finally qualify with multiple legislative acts that needed to be incorporated for the industry. The result was precise and well thought out. Great Work!

Seller's Response:

It is great to have customer, I can almost wave to out of my window - well 100 km away. Claire gave me good information then followed up with some more good ideas. We had a good discussion and got a great result. regards Kerry

Seller's Response:

Kerry has made this the BEST EXPERIENCE I’ve had on Fiverr. First- he was very PATIENT. I had so many questions - and he helped me far beyond just the requirements of the gig. Kerry HELPED ME TO SUCCEED by defining and refining ideas. For that- with his experience and insight - paid for the gig 3 or 4 times over! His clarity is astounding! I’m following the ideas he helped me to refine. I will say this one more time because it is worth repeating - he helped me with in-depth advice Other sellers take your order - then your money. Kerry made sure everything was done perfectly. I want to work with him again and again - and will be suggesting his business be moved into Fiverr Pro.

Seller's Response:

John has a very interesting project. We had a good and robust discussion. I had all the information that I needed. We will be doing some more business together. Thank you for the most generous tip. regards Kerry

:

This seller is absolutely awesome! I used his services over and over again and always without exception I am happy with the services. He is a true professional on everything he does ! Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment