Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Patent Check And Trademark Search For Your Idea, Invention Or Product











About:

100% Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied 

What I will do for you:

1.  I will search official patent office databases for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention, or your provisional application.

2. My search includes all patents: utility & design patents of any status (active, expired,           abandoned & published pending).

3: TradeMark all over the world both Logo design and Text.

    Patent Search Report for US, UK, EU, Asia and Worldwide (International)

    All Prior Art along with Report 

Links to sites such as Amazon & Alibaba are acceptable.

NOTE:

·         I am always ready to sign NDA (if required) and I will provide 100% assurance for protection of your idea, invention or product.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied with the patent research. The seller also gave me a recommendation about selling the product online (on Amazon) and sent me a message if everything was allright. Will definitely ask him again for his help.

:

The search conducted was so thorough and the information and suggestions you provided were top notch! I am so pleased with your work and will absolutely use your services again in the future! Thank you!

:

Like yesterday you are awesome!!! Evetytime I fiund the product I will contact to you so you can check it!!! Thank you a lot!!!

:

thank your sir I will be happy to work with you again

:

He give me the information I need to know fast and professionally. Thank you a lot. I'm placing a second gig just right now!







Patent Check And Trademark Search For Your Idea, Invention Or Product

No comments:

Post a Comment