Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Create And File A Turnkey Trademark Application











About:

Have you ever wanted to have a trademark filed, without having to micro-manage the process? Here's your chance, everything is included, and performed by me, a US trademark attorney. I'll see your application through to Registration, and move the application along as quickly as possible. 



This is a full trademark application, seen through to the Registration, including:

- Preparing a Professional Trademark Application

- Due Diligence

- Comprehensive Search

- Filing the Application

- Official fee for TEAS PLUS (1 class)

- Up to THREE OFFICE ACTION RESPONSES (Normally $165 each)

- Forwarding Electronic Registration Certificate (paper certificate available for extra fee + shipping)

- Monitoring trademark application through the process and afterwards



Foreign Buyers Welcome! With the new regulations, you need a US attorney if your residence is outside the US. I can help you, there is no additional fee.



Disclaimers: This may be considered legal advertising. Success of previous applications is not necessarily representative of your application's success.













Reviews


:

fantastic as always ! as a service provider who offers trademarks in the USA as part of our product development services. this guy makes all the difference. if you are a non American entity or person you must use a local lawyer to register trademarks. highly recommend seller !

:

Nyall was very professional and patiently answered all my questions and also met all my requirements. I was very pleased to work with him and I am glad that I found this gig!

:

Exceeded expectations!

:

I got exactly what I needed, and it was delivered ahead of schedule!

:

Great attorney, filed trademarks quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment