Thursday, January 21, 2021

Prepare Family Court Paperwork











About:

Want to get divorced but don't want to pay an attorney? I have years of experience in U.S. courts, with 4+ years of 5-star reviews on Fiverr. I will be your divorce coach, prepare Family Court paperwork for you and assist you with every step of the process so you can get divorced and save money at the same time. I can do uncontested or contested divorces, and explain to you exactly what to do with the documents. Please read my reviews - I have helped people all over the United States, and in Canada and the UK as well. 

I live part of the year on a Caribbean island, but am available all year long. I have done proceedings in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, California, Washington, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Arizona, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, Virginia, Colorado, Utah and more -- both contested and uncontested proceedings. I have helped people with paperwork at all stages of divorce or child custody proceedings, including Family Courts and appellate courts. 

Please send me a message explaining your situation before ordering so we can touch base and come up with a plan and fee that fits your circumstances. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What can I say? Called Don last min, he spent the time to calm me down, took a assessment of the situation. Consulted me and got to work, 1 in a million type of guy! Thanks Don

Seller's Response:

thanks Mike :)

:

Great very patient and gave great advice!

:

Awesome attorney! Will be a returning client

:

Very professional and helpful. Would highly recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment