Friday, January 29, 2021

Be Your Online Lawyer Legal Consultant And Assist You In Your Case











About:

Hello,

Knowing law should be your first preference. You must know that,

IGNORANCE OF LAW - NO EXCUSE.

Consulting a Lawyer is as necessary as you consult the Doctor.



MY professional Career



I am a professional Lawyer and completed my LL.M. Member of  Punjab Bar Council since 2005. and a member of Lahore High Court since 2010.



Why you should select?

My consistent 15 year's legal experience can help you out in any law relating issues.



My Expertise, and will be your



  • Bankruptcy attorney
  • InJury attorney
  • Premises liability 
  • Divorce Attorney
  • Criminal defense 
  • Tax attorney
  • FDA attorney
  • Immigration attorney
  • Real estate attorney
  • Patent attorney
  • Car accident attorney
  • Litigation attorney
  • DWI attorney
  • Foreclosure attorney
  • Business attorney
  • Employment 
  • Malpractice attorney
  • Media 
  • Probate
  • Traffic attorney
  • Copyright attorney
  • Civil disputes attorney
  • Criminal attorney


My expertise also in Incorporation globally, Trademarks, Copyrights, Designs/Utility Registration, Patent, Amazon and eBay Brand, Partnership Agreements, Contract Drafting, Shareholder Agreements, Cyber Crimes and many others.



Your contact will always be appreciated

Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.. my pleasure

Seller's Response:

Big laywer! perfect

:

Thank you for the quickest delivery of work. I was on a time crunch and you did a marvelous job of making this complex task so easy for me and completing it within the given time. I would like to work with you again and also I highly recommend this seller.

:

My pleasure Madam!




No comments:

Post a Comment