Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Be Your Online Lawyer











About:

Hello,



I am responsible for providing accurate and practical advice to clients on all legal aspects relating to their case. 



Practice Areas:



  • ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
  • APPELLATE
  • BAD FAITH LITIGATION
  • CATASTROPHIC INJURY LITIGATION
  • CIVIL LITIGATION
  • CONSTRUCTION, WATER DAMAGE, AND NUISANCE LITIGATION
  • COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
  • INSURANCE COVERAGE
  • INSURANCE FRAUD
  • INSURANCE DEFENSE
  • PREMISES LIABILITY
  • PERSONAL INJURY
  • TRUCKING LITIGATION
  • SMALL BUSINESS LITIGATION
  • BUSINESS LITIGATION
  • AUTOMOBILE NEGLIGENCE
  • CRIMINAL LAW



Why Choosing me as your Lawyer:

I have been providing legal services online since 2013 on Fiverr and Freelancer platform, I have reviewed and draft hundred of cases and contracts which enable me to provide legal services as according to the nature of your case. My consultation is based on my legal research and according to the law of the country, If you want to hire me, first consider to tell me each and every detail of your case, otherwise, I won't be able to help you, I cannot evaluate your case based on the predictions. Please do not ask any illogical question. 



Note: Please drop a message before ordering any gigs. This enables me to discuss your exact requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! very professional

Seller's Response:

Great!!!! Xeshan was able to restore my suspended Amazon account for IP breach. He even approached the rights owner and withdrew his claim. I can't believe it !!! A ++ service. Even if you have been suspended from Amazon, don't think twice about hiring it. It was worth every penny !!! Recommend it. Fast Resolution, Knowledgable, Great Consultation Quick, Professional, and Effective.

:

Thank you so much..! If there is any other issue, please let me know. I am available to help 24/7. Thanks again

:

An excellent job, we are really impressed with the quickness and quality of the work!

:

Thankyou...!




No comments:

Post a Comment