Saturday, January 2, 2021

Trademark Registration By USA Licensed Attorney Required For Foreign Applicant











About:

Offering to serve as the U.S licensed attorney on your application. This is now required by the USPTO for foreign applicants. I am experienced with successfully registering trademarks across a wide range of industries. Happy to assist foreign firms with large volume needs as well. I will review your application and make sure there are no errors, and can provide services including comprehensive searches with analysis and suggestions to confirm that your mark can be registered and a full package where I handle all searches and the registration process. 

Reviews


:

The communication is very short and direct. When all the required information was ready, the delivery was really quick. If possible, I would improve the form of required inputs by having examples; this may bring more clarity and shorten the initial communication. I would definitely recommend my friends to use his service.

:

He was very professional and patient as well as a well as high level of understanding of what we need. The filing was on a timely manner as well. I will recommend Sunvision for anyone needing his services and definitely will hire him again.

:

Elias is very professional and he is very active with the jet lag problem, the appointment comes well. Thank you Elias, Highly recommend you.

:

Sunvision is definetely one of the highly-effective people I have been working with. I feel great to cooperate with Sunvision. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment