Monday, January 11, 2021

File And Prepare Design Or Utility Patent











About:

Design patent may be issued for a utilitarian article, such a patent may be obtained only to the extent that the ornamental features dominate the functional features. This patent may be issued for ornamental configuration, surface decoration, or both. 

If you have more questions and want to know about fees let me know. Design Patent Filing , Application and Drawings will be separately charged,



Disclaimer: We give no warranty or representation with respect to the content of the information and gives no warranty regarding my services. You acknowledge and agree that after taking service under no circumstances we will be liable for any loss or damage caused by using my services or caused by your conduct whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, financial or otherwise, arising out of the use of my services.

For the FILING gig of Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights and LLC’s. The buyer would be asked to provide name, email, physical address and contact number to do the filing with USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) under his/her name or under his/her company, and this information will be asked only on the order page.

Reviews


:

The patent submission was absolutely amazing. Patent writing was written in a VERY professional way. The seller did even cover the hidden loops of the product so no one could make a similar product with just a few changes. Absolutely great copywriting skills. Very fast delivery. The seller made the process very easy for me and I have high hopes for approval of my patent. Easy to communicate with too. I can recommend the seller to EVERYONE!

:

I have had a great experience with (rehan87). Communication was clear, prompt and respectful. The job was done to exceed my expectation and in a timely manner. I will continue using his service for all of my upcoming products trade mark registration and patent in the future. I am super satisfied with his work. Highly recommended. Thank you very much!

:

I was new to the process. He took the time to explain everything in great detail. I’m already looking to file another patent while waiting on my first one to come through. I highly recommend using Rehan

:

Work was complex , rehan87 took the time to understand the invention and created a custom utility patent document. You will need to edit a small amount it for English and American wording if applicable.

:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment