Saturday, January 2, 2021

Evaluate And Consult On Insurance Claims











About:

I am an insurance adjuster with more than 17 years experience in California workers' compensation claims and am also a hearing representative before the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB). I also have experience with commercial property & casualty claims. Further, I am an actuarial student. Utilizing my experience, knowledge and technical prowess, I am able to offer a variety of strategies aimed at reducing workers' compensation costs. I also offer a variety of other services to insurance carriers and administrators, as well as law firms.



What I offer with this gig is aimed at insurance brokers and business owners who are seeking to control their workers' compensation claims.



The basic package entails a generalized discussion regarding claims issues and allows for exploration of a few targeted strategies aimed at reducing costs.



The standard package entails a comprehensive review of the 5-year loss history for a particular policyholder.



The premium package entails a month's worth of claims advocacy where I interact with the adjusters and work with them to develop strategies aimed at early resolution & closure of cases.

Reviews


:

This was greatly appreciated! I will continue to seek treatment in the areas you recommended and extend the duration of this claim but be also open to taking 10k. You exceeded exceptions and more than likely than not you will hear from me in 3-6 months as recommended. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

:

Great work! Thank you!

:

I really appreciated James help, his inside knowledge was extremely helpful in dealing with insurance adjustor's bad behavior.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment