Monday, January 18, 2021

Write Contracts, Trademark, Copyright, And Patent Applications











About:

***Message me pls for discount rates***


Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am a lawyer blessed with over 4 years of experience in law practice. I have had the privilege to help clients all over the world to negotiate and draft contracts.


With my rich experience, I will provide you with solid contracts, well written patent, copyright and trademark applications


My full services include:


- legal agreements
- employment contracts
- trademark search and application drafting  
- patent search and application drafting 
- copyright search and application drafting
- I also write legal forms, letters, case briefs and any kind of legal writing.


I offer professional, original and top-quality services, quick deliveries and friendly customer service.


Contact me today, to discover how I can help you!


Jenny


Reviews


:

Thankyou, will be following up soon.

:

Knows her stuff, willing to help along the way as the process is cumbersome.

:

Responds fast and we got our order the next day!

:

Excellent service provider! Extremely knowledgeable! Saved me a lot of time and headache dealing with other legal professionals who gave me a hard time. Great work!

:

Queen ginny responded to my order right away! even though we are hours apart, she worked very hard to finish my trade mark application as soon as possible. I highly recommend her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment