Monday, January 4, 2021

Help You In Litigation











About:

I will help you with legal papers which should be filed with a court.

I will draft:

1) complaint package (lawsuit + judicial forms);

2) defense pleading (answer to complaint; motion to strike/dismiss);

3) discovery requests/responses (interrogatories, requests for admissions, requests for productions).



Licensed attorney. +10 years of experience. A member of the New York State Bar Association. I am working for a Los Angeles law firm. 



Reviews


:

This attorney is simply awesome!!! He gave me professional legal advice based on his wealth of experience which has been very useful to me. I’ll sure patronize him again and also highly recommend him to everyone.

:

Extremely knowledgeable and work ethic is through the roof. Incredible talent and someone I would highly consider working with. Will work with again. Don't miss your chance to work with a real professional.

:

Extremely intelligent! Will work with again and again. Very professional and well at communication. Highly recommended. This is the guy you want to work with!!!!!

:

Excellent as always, great resource, very knowledgeable, recommend to all.

:

Excellent A+




No comments:

Post a Comment