Friday, January 29, 2021

Write A REMARKABLE Privacy Policy And Terms Of Service











About:

★★★ LEVEL 2 SELLER ON FIVERR ★★★

★★★EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR ★★★

If you don't have a solid privacy policy, terms of service and other necessary documents on your website or blog then most people will consider you a scam and hence will run away from you site.Without these legal documents Google can block you from advertising, Clickbank can remove your products from it's market place and Facebook can suspend your Canvas apps and worst of all - your trust level and reputation  can flop.

For $5 let me present you with impeccable and remarkable privacy policy and terms of service which will make your website much more credible.I will deliver within 2 days and you are backed with  a 100% money back guarantee if you are not pleased with my service.

Kindly check out my gig extra's for more professional services.

thanks.

NB - If you are planning these documents for a MOBILE APP. THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST AS THIS GIG IS BASICALLY FOR WEBSITE BASED PRODUCTS!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wish the policies had more information. These are merely templates that, by the way, also contain spelling mistakes. But at the end of the day, they get the job done and I'm quite satisfied. Thank you

Seller's Response:

He delivered on time and even revised when I made the suggestions. Good work

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

thanks sir, I wish you the very best.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment