Thursday, April 8, 2021

Write Appeal Letter, Poa For Amazon Account Suspension, Asin











About:

ARE YOU WORRIED BECAUSE YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED? DON'T WORRY, WE WILL PROVIDE YOU THE BEST REINSTATEMENT SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY!



I will create a customized plan of action and appeal letter based on your case / reason of suspension that will give you the best chance at your amazon account or listing reinstatement.



Why pick me?

  • My team has successfully reinstated over 540 Accounts + ASIN listings.
  • I have a 100% success rate with the appeals and I know exactly what Amazon wants to hear.



How it works:

  • Send us your first suspension message to us and any relevant information.
  • I will do case study on the root cause of suspension 
  • I will write customize appeal letter according to root cause and account health and performance history 
  • Send you appeal letter (Plan of Action).
  • Submit, get reinstated and start selling again.



Please contact if your account suspended for following reason(s):



  1. Section-3 related suspensions
  2. High ODR (Order Defect Ratio)
  3. Inauthentic item suspension
  4. Copyright violation
  5. Intellectual property (IP) violation / complain
  6. And many more...



Feel free to contact and discuss your issue, consultation is free :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, very fast compared to other sellers

:

I had an amazing experience working with Hamid. I have been working with him since 15 days almost and finally my account is reinstated today. I'm so happy!!! Thank you so much Hamid!

:

Thank you so much!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment