Sunday, April 4, 2021

Draft Legal Documents, Agreements, And Contracts For You











About:

Hello Respected buyer welcome to my gig:



NOTE: KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



I will provide my professional Services in drafting your legal documents including:

·        Plaints/Written statements

·        Deed of Will/Codicil

·        Deed of Power of attorney

·        Deed of sale

·        Deed of Gift

·        Receipt

·        Legal Notices

·        Privacy Policy

·        Terms and conditions

·        All types of Agreements (Rental agreements, partnership agreements, sale/purchase agreements etc)

·        Prenuptial agreements

·        Affidavit

·        Bonds

And MUCH MORE

Why Us?

We take a lot of care to keep your privacy and respect your secrecy. We diligently fulfill your needs and meticulously perform the task to your satisfaction. 

 

NOTE: KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



Thanks

With kind Regards

Abdullah Khalid advocate 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive and good communication. But had to go over few times to get things done. i.e I asked to add a clause in pdf but he just write on that doc file. I had to find ways to do better commination and I feel like it should be from his side to facilitate.

Seller's Response:

Dear I provided the Word doc so you can make the required edits however I also provided you with a PDF. The communication could only be done on Fiverr that is why I could not facilitate you anywhere else. Anyhow I respect your feedback which is your power to rate as you want. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Very well informed and responds fast to any questions you may have

:

Thank you. It was really an amazing experience working for you.

:

Amazing job! Very professional! I am very satisfied and I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment