Monday, April 12, 2021

Help To Reinstate Your Suspended Amazon Account











About:

HELLO!



Welcome to my Gig,

I have 5+ years of experience and now I am ready to invest my experience and expertise for your business.



I will write an appeal letter and plan of action to get your Amazon account to reinstate from suspension. If your account is suspended and you need to Reinstate it you are on the right place. The letter will be prepared as Amazon wants from you.

I have reinstated more than hundreds of accounts successfully in the US, UK, CA, and in other marketplaces.



The full amount of account reinstatement is 650$

And I will charge 150$ upfront (non refunded) to submit your appeal and after full account reinstatement, I’ll charge rest of the amount.



I will write Best Plan of action (POA) and appeal to reinstate your suspended Account for the following reasons.



Trademark Infringement

Manipulation of Review

High ODR - Order Defect Ratio

Buyer/Seller Messaging

No Reason

Violation of Copyright

USED items sold as New

Malicious activity

Inauthentic item suspension

Intellectual property violation / IP Complaints

And Others



Please contact me before placing the order so we can discuss the whole Scenario.













Reviews


:

Umar is an Amazon genius! Definitely worth working with for any issues you have with your account.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment