Friday, April 23, 2021

Paralegal Work For You











About:

PARALEGAL



WHY HIRE ME?

•Flexible at work

•Willing to learn

•Fast learner

•Friendly

•Can work under minimal supervision



SERVICES OFFERED:

•carry out office administration, including billing and writing letters

•organize diaries

•schedule meetings

•write first document drafts and proofread documents

•organize case files

•transcribe legal opinion

•write reports

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Thanks for the great work again!

:

Thanks again! With this order, she converted evidence documents from jpg to png so they could be added to a Word doc with a cover sheet. Where I am, all exhibits have to have a cover labeling them as "Exhibit 1, 2, 3" etc. But the cover letters are in dox, and there's no way to add them to a jpg file that I know of. So she fixed this problem for me, and my documents are ready to upload.

:

She is very easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with.

:

First, this seller is intelligent and has a solid mastery of English. The project I gave was one that could have easily been a mess. I needed her to take hundreds of texts and categorize them into 7 topics. She not only did that, she found errors in the work I had already done. This is for a court case that is vitally important to me, but it requires far more hours than I can do myself. I desperately needed capable help, and it was a huge relief to see this first order was delivered exactly as I needed it. I will be giving her more orders this week and plan to keep using her service.




No comments:

Post a Comment