Sunday, April 25, 2021

A Patent Search And Trademark Check For Your Amazon Products











About:

I will search official databases for patent search in US,EU , UK, Asian and International Markets and will provide all the relevant active, fee related expired patents, and patent publication documents and provisional applications for your product, idea and invention.



What i will do:



  • Patent Search Report for US, UK, EU, Asia and International 
  • Trademark Check both Logo design and Text



I am always ready to sign NDA (if required) and I will provide 100% assurance for protection of your idea, invention or product. 



Links to products on amazon are also accepted for patent search. 



  1. Silver: Trademark search (both text and design) all over the world  
  2. Gold: Complete patent search for particular Country and Worldwide 
  3. Platinum: Standard gig along with Patentability advice

Contact me so we can discuss further

Reviews


:

Super nice and even offered to explain everything to make sure it gives me assurance that things will work. Friendly and communicative. Highly recommend

:

He did the patent search quick with great detail. I now have insights in my future product because of this seller! Thank you

:

Quick response, very pleased

:

He did everything as advertised

:

He is kind and very fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment