Saturday, April 3, 2021

Write, Sign, And Send A Demand Letter From My NYC Law Firm











About:

Please contact me before placing any order via "Contact Seller" on the right. 



I am a New York City Lawyer with over 10 years of experience and I have successfully handled hundreds of cases in the trial courts of New York City.



A letter written and signed by NYC Lawyer is an effective way to get someone's attention.



Most law firms charge up to $1,200 for a simple letter.



For only $150 I will write an effective Demand Letter, with my NYC law firm letterhead, signature, and NY Attorney ID number, informing the recipient payment is due or further legal action may be taken. I will mail the Demand Letter via certified mail to a US address and provide you with a tracking number so you can confirm delivery using the USPS's website. Please note, review of any legal documents may incur additional costs.



Do not trust your legal needs to anyone who is not licensed to practice law.



Please contact me before placing any order via "Contact Seller" on the right.



Disclaimer: Attorney advertising - prior results do not guarantee future performance. I am licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and US Tax Court.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service. Fast, professional, the cost as advertised. Easy to communicate with this seller. Delivered on time, actually even before timeline. Quality work. I highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I wish you all the best and continued success!

Seller's Response:

Seller did an amazing job and worked really fast to deliver letter! I will use their services again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words and I wish you continued success!

:

Very efficient thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment