Friday, April 16, 2021

Be Your Online Lawyer, Consultant And Reviewer











About:

Legal Consultancy / Legal Advice /Contracts Review /Procedural Guidance / Disputes Consultancy /  Litigation Review





NOTE! Please Contact Me Before Ordering So We Can Get On The Same Page (MANDATORY)



Respected Buyers,Welcome To My Gig



All Of Us Need Legal Advice In One Or The Other Phase Of Our Life.If You Are In Such A Phase, Welcome To The Most Trustworthy Gig Which Provides You With 24/7 Online Support Regarding All Of Your Legal Disputes, Legal And Transactional Matters,Provide You Authentic And Effective Advice,Helping You In Running Your Business And Many More



Services We Provide:



We Provide Services Along With Other In The Following Fields Of Law:



  • Business 
  • Criminal 
  • Civil Disputes
  • Paternity 
  • Cyber crime
  • Media
  • Divorce
  • Patent
  • Fatal Accidents
  • Corporations
  • Excise And Taxation
  • Labor  
  • Bankruptcy 
  • OTHERS....


Why This Gig?



We Will Not Just Provide You With Best Possible Legal Advice To Solve An Issue But Also To Avoid An Issue .



NOTE! Please Contact Us Before Placing Any Order 





Thanks


Regards



Hassan Nawaz



Legal Consultancy / Legal Advice /Contracts Review /Procedural Guidance / Disputes Consultancy /  Litigation Review

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I cannot thank this seller enough! I'm a writer who needed legal and law sections of my manuscript plot outline looked over for accuracy. He pointed out parts that were accurate and parts that were incorrect from a legal perspective while providing examples for me. Even before starting the gig, he asked me multiple questions about what I needed for my project so he could have a secure understanding of it and provide me with the most beneficial information. I truly appreciate him for taking the time to do that. Thank you very much for providing helpful information. I am truly grateful :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. It was an absolute delight in working for you. Would love to serve you in future too Good luck

Seller's Response:

Thank you hassannawaz0303 for your wonderful work. I would definitely recommend this gig to anyone that is looking for a true professional. I asked to draft an Employment Contract in accordance with the USA Florida Laws, the contract is very professional and very detailed. Thank you again.

Seller's Response:

Good luck to you

Seller's Response:

I am absolutely pleased with the final product. Hassan has been very helpful throughout and the product provided is to high standards. I would highly recommend him and use his services again if needed it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment