Thursday, April 29, 2021

File Professional Response To Your Trademark Office Action











About:

DON'T PANIC! LETS HELP YOU TO RESPOND TO YOUR OFFICE ACTION.



WHAT IS AN OFFICE ACTION? An Office Action is a document prepared and sent by an examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) about any issues with your Trademark Registration. It is only one step in the overall process at the Office Action. The Office Action will be sent to the person listed in the correspondence section of the Application Data Sheet that was submitted with the Trademark Application.



With my experience I will help you obtain your trademark and IP protection you need to grow in today’s economic environment. Please Message/Contact me to see what I can do for your business.



I will provide assistance in filing the following forms:

  •  Response to Examining Attorney Office Action Trademark
  •  Petition to Revive
  • Make Amendment to Trademark before being assigned to Examining Attorney
  •  Request for Reconsideration after Final Office Action Form
  • and more...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sam was awesome! He knew exactly how to proceed with my trademark. I started my trademark on my own and I apparently I didn't know what I was doing. At one point I felt like giving up. I found this application and looked for help. When I came across Sam. I reached out to him. He was on it the next day! Lucky me, he completed my application in TWO DAYS and gave me hope again!

Seller's Response:

It was a great pleasure to have worked on your project.

Seller's Response:

Sam was very helpful with filing my trademark, gave a detailed step by step on how to pay on USPTO, Was very responsive when I had any question and everything was done before the speculated time. will definitely work with seller again. seller is knowledgeable about his work

Seller's Response:

Sam was very professional and very informed on the subject matter. He definitely knows what he is doing and will guid you every step of the way! I definitely couldn’t have gotten this taking care of as soon as I did if not for Sam. Will definitely be using his services again!

:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you on this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment