Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Professionally Draft Any Kind Of Agreement Or Contract











About:

Backed with years of experience, I know exactly what is required in order to professionally draft a tailored agreement, keeping client's expectation and commercial objectives in mind.

 

My Agreement not only serves my client's purpose, but also seems reasonably fair to both the parties.

 

I can also review and suggest changes to the agreement (in Track Change mode) that you are about to sign in order to red flag the major issues.

 

What are the types of Agreements that I offer to draft and review?

  • NDA
  • MoU
  • Software Agreement
  • Licensing Agreement
  • Rent/Lease Agreement
  • Intermediary Agreement
  • Commission Agreement
  • Agency Agreement
  • Partnership Agreement/LLP Agreement
  • Joint Venture Agreement
  • Business Transfer Agreement
  • Asset Sale and Purchase Agreements
  • Shareholders Agreement
  • Employment/Service Agreement/Consultancy Agreement
  • Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
  • Licensing Agreement
  • Manufacturing Agreement
  • Venue Hire Agreement

(AND OTHERS)

 

Note: Kindly message me before ordering any gigs. This enables me to discuss your exact requirements with you before you order and leads to more informed choices.

Reviews


:

I feel very confident and happy with my contract that he reviewed and correct. Hire him because I will be using him again.

:

Brilliant Job, the way he work with words is like a magic. The good point is he will try to be fair to both parties, He will let you know if somthing is fair or not. Highly trustable, intelligent, with focus on details, and will revisions till make the text perfect. Highly Recommended

:

Wonderful seller! very responsive and have the legal knowledge to advice clients and help carve out legal documents! I have worked with him in the past and will continue to do so. Don't even hesitate. Super nice as well.

:

A1 service!

:

Very helpful. Easy to communicate with and an expert in the field.




No comments:

Post a Comment