Tuesday, April 6, 2021

A Patent And Trademark Search For Your Product, Idea, And Invention











About:

Hey,

I will do the patent search and trademark search for all official Databases in different countries for your product, idea, innovation invention and help you grow faster and better.



My patent search will include:

  • Utility and design patents of any status (active, expired, abandoned & published pending).
  • Screenshots and Links. It will be a complete report, to your satisfaction.
  • Patent & Trademark search services i.e. Prior Art Search, Patent Validity, Patent-ability Search, Invalidity Search along with the report.
  • Trademark Check for both Logo design & Text 


I will search official databases for patent search and trademark search in US, EU, UK, Asian and International Markets and will provide all the relevant, active, fee-related expired patents, and patent publication documents for your product, idea and invention



I will sign NDA if required. Your idea will be safe, sound and I ensure you, that it will be fully protected here.

I will be more than happy to answers your questions ANYTIME even after order delivery as well



Go on, Text me, Click the button and I will be more than happy to work for you and with you.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Huzaifa is the best patent and Trademark Analyst. He is worth every penny he has gone through some serious work to find out my existing patent on my product . I really appreciate his work. he did detailed research in this short time . He analyze the existing patent so perfectly if hard any question before the search all were answered by him in the report, exactly what i was looking for he is way more worth than this surely from now on , you are on my team huzaifa550. I am Glad that i found you

Seller's Response:

Thanks Brother, For giving me such huge order .. I really appreciate your words of thanks if need any help feel free to ask me anything anytime

Seller's Response:

Wow!! Huzaifa550 is Great and I am glad that I found him. He did very detailed research on my product and send me a detailed report that answered all my questions Really Really Appreciate your work Huzaifa550 Your knowledge with patents and Trademark is exceptional You provided a report with such main points that I know now where I stand in terms of Patent and what should be my Next Step further His services are great and I surely recommend him. His communication is great he answers your questions promptly and accurately Incredibly Useful! Worth Every Penny! 100% Recomended! One-Stop Search!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Friend for such appreciation of my knowledge regarding patent and Trademark. Really Thanks for giving me such a huge tip If you have any further queries regarding this Feel free to ask. I am at your service 24/7 Will be more than happy to work again and will provide you with the best.

:

Wow! I am so impressed with this service, Huzaifaqbal was very professional on what he was doing, he went over and above, he was amazing and he paid attention to detail. I loved his level of experience in his work field. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a patent, trade mark for your invention. Honestly you will not go wrong with this service that he provides. Someone that generally takes pride in your work will always deliver more than he should. He understood everything that needed to be done, attention to detail to a customer is so important and he definitely achieved that! Highly recommend 10/10 service. Thank you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment