Monday, April 19, 2021

Be Your Lawyer For Contracts And Agreements











About:

Welcome, you are at the right place for the BEST SERVICES. I will draft your contracts according to your country's law. Over the years, I have dealt with both UK and US clients where I have prepared powerful contracts, agreements, legal memos, legal motion amongst others. I can help you with the following legal documents that will be legally binding and will keep you protected from any future legal dispute.

  • Service Provider Agreements
  • Business Purchase/Sale Agreement
  • Child Custody Agreement
  • Shareholders Agreement
  • Real Estate Purchase Agreement
  • Employment Contract
  • Independent Contractor Agreement
  • Joint Venture Agreement
  • Licensing Agreement
  • Loan Agreement
  • Non-Compete Agreement
  • Non-Disclosure Agreement
  • Broker Agreement
  • Operating Agreement (LLC)
  • Partnership Agreement
  • Power of Attorney
  • Prenuptial Agreement
  • Website Terms and Conditions
  • Social Media Contract
  • Software License Agreement
  • Other Legal Documents

NOTE: Please contact me before you booking an order. I will respond almost immediately.

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment