Thursday, April 22, 2021

Amazon Patent Check And Trademark Search











About:

Welcome to the only Freelancer with Low Price High Quality GIG!

PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ORDER, SEND ME MESSAGE



I will search official patent office databases WORLDWIDE for patents & published pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention or your provisional application. 

 

Who I am?



I have searched intellectual property databases and worked as professional Freelance Patent illustrator for over 7 years in World Patent Marketing.



Why do you need me?



  • 24/7 Online Availability
  • I value my client trust
  • I value my client money
  • 100% in time delivery!
  • 100% Cheap, Affordable yet Quality!



What service you will expect?



  • Design and Utility Patent checking (active, lifetime abandoned & expired patent)
  • Patent check from multiple sites like USPTO, ESPACENET, Google patents,WIPO etc. to ensure good results
  • Patent Drawings analysis in each search
  • Brand and trademark check/search
  • Trademark search from multiple sources/websites
  • Trademark check of text and logo/photo/image
  • Detailed Report (PDF) after search
  • 100 % FREE NDA Signed for for secrecy and your security
  • 100% FREE Recommendation after research



"If you want effective patent and trademark search report" then message me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Joven, did excellent work, I was extremely happy with how thorough he is, I would like to leave Joven a cash tip!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the cash tip, i really made the search in depth to provide your needs for patent check.

Seller's Response:

The patent was delivered way before the timeline. The report was detailed. Surely will recommend this to anyone! Thank you bro

Seller's Response:

I got a detailed and a very timely delivery. The report was professional and well documented. I will 100% recommend him.

:

Thank you, for this gig, giving detailed and professional patent search is my specialty in affordable way and fastest submission. I hope your success in your business.




No comments:

Post a Comment