Thursday, April 22, 2021

Patents Trademarks Searches Responses To Office Action Fillings Consultations











About:

Hi,

I am a Techno-Lawyer with a great experience in IP. I have worked on variety of patents, trademarks and design application from across the globe.

During my carrier, I have handled a variety of IPR issues. So I can do complete justice to any case before me.



I can do:



  • Trade-mark Search & Consultation
  • Patent Search & Consultation
  • Filling Office Action Responses for Patents and Trade-marks
  • Patent Filings
  • Trade-mark Filings
  • Copyright Filings
  • Filing Statement of Use



Please do not place your orders directly. Leave me a message stating the service you need and we can go forward from there.

Reviews


:

What A Fantastic Job!!!

:

Great communication and quick turnaround! Thanks

:

Very fast and good communication

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment