Monday, April 5, 2021

Write A Protective Legal Disclaimer And Terms











About:

Greetings:-)

I'm a professional business & corporate lawyer, lecturer, author, and father, currently working in a well-reputed U.S. law firm. I can show you my Law Bar License and other credentials



I have a combined 15 years of experience practicing exclusively Corporate and Business Law, with backgrounds in civil prosecution and family litigation, respectively.



I handle complex financial and custodial matters and litigate issues ranging from equitable distribution, child and spousal support, paternity, and orders of protection. I also draft binding contract agreements.



I'm frequent lecturers on various Contract law issues and regularly provide input to media outlets covering Business and Contract law.



WITH 15+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE as an U.S law attorney, I will draft legal disclaimers, articles and blogs documents for your office to get rank! 

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work!

Seller's Response:

Long slow process. Was told 2 days........ but it was not

:

Detailed and quality content requires time.

:

Very skilled and highly recommenced.

:

Thank you so much, working with him has been a great help to me and my agency. He broke down the language in lay person's terms so I could understand. Will work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment