Monday, April 19, 2021

Provide Legal Assistance And Legal Advice











About:

Welcome to my gig "Provide Legal Assistance and Legal Advice"!



Under this gig, I will provide you with my legal assistance and give you the best-possible legal opinion on any point of law. I am an expert and licensed advocate with deep research, writing and comprehension skills. I have provide such assistance to various businesses and individuals with over 150+ positive ratings of 4.9.



~~~I can handle following subjects~~~

  1. Intellectual Property
  2. Business (Corporate)
  3. Commercial
  4. Finance
  5. Civil Rights
  6. International
  7. Any other law



~~~Services I offer~~~

  • Documentation Review
  • Legal Assistance
  • Legal Writing
  • Contracts
  • Regulation & Compliance
  • and much more



~~~Under this gig, you'll get~~~

  1. 200 words of my legal assistance in form of legal opinion and/or legal advice.
  2. Professional Work
  3. Great communication



Please talk to me about the details of your work and discuss pricing before you place the order. Also, please note that every topic or point of law is different in nature which may differ in price also. So, please talk to me, you'll be more than happy to find me!



If you don't find anything that you're looking for, just give me a message, I will respond you right away!



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

GREAT WORK

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for repeated purchases.

Seller's Response:

great work

:

Thank you for the purchase.

:

Excellent job completing task.




No comments:

Post a Comment